Although the returns earned by the Carlsson Norén Macro Fund have been underwhelming in recent years, the fund has more than proven its ability to preserve capital in uncertain times on several occasions. For instance, the fund ended 2008 up 8.9 percent and gained 7.0 percent in 2011, a year characterised by financial market turmoil as a result of the European debt crisis. Before launching their macro fixed-income hedge fund, Carlsson and Norén had been in charge of Volvo’s interest rate risk management. In an interview with HedgeNordic, they offer some details about their fund’s strategy and discuss the recent performance of macro hedge funds, among other things. read more
- Nordic Hybrid Security Hedge Fund, a New Type of Diversifier
- Fredrik Carlsson på Börslunch med EFN
- Carlsson Norén Macro Fund Welcomes Increased Volatility
- Sverige – en amerikansk ekonomi med en italiensk centralbank!
- Från kapitalförvaltare på Volvo till fondförvaltare i egen regi.
- Högt pris för penningpolitiken
- Intervju – hedgenordic.com